Orienta Polska Sp. z o.o. is a part of the international Group Orienta, operating as the employment agency registered by No. 13347. We have twenty years of experience in the Italian labor market, positioning us in the forefront of the most important companies specializing in human resources management.
For our client - international company, we are currently looking:
Data Processing Specialist with Italian or English
The ideal candidate will have following skills and attributes:
- degree or equivalent qualification in finance area (Economy, Mathematics, Banking, Legal),
- knowledge of Italian (spoken and written on B2/C1 level),
- or knowledge of English (spoken and written on B2/C1 level),
- very good knowledge of MS Windows with Office (especially Excel),
- analytical skills, attention to details and very good organizational skills,
- team working and communication skills,
- ability to work under pressure of time,
- knowledge of VBA would be appreciate.
- Managing day-to-day operations of Credit Management area including:
- data management,
- support the internal and external customer queries,
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures,
- Handle emails, calls and concerns from internal and external customers,
- Support the ongoing operational work,
- Taking part in the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- attractive employment conditions (e.g. private medical care, multisport card),
- work in an inspiring international company,
- good atmosphere at work,
- challenging work in an international environment under highest standards.
By applying for this job offer you agree: Pursuant to art.6.1 and 7 para. 2 RODO - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is 'ORIENTA POLSKA' Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment, including for other positions, and sharing my data with potential employers.
To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.
Please be advised that this announcement is addressed to both sexes, and that we will contact only selected candidates.
Per candidarsi a questo annuncio, si prega di inviare il proprio CV che sarà inserito nel nostro database.
La registrazione del proprio profilo nella banca dati comporta l'uso da parte di Orienta Polska per eventuali future assunzioni o considerato per altre offerte di lavoro, le stesse che potranno essere inviate periodicamente tramite mail.
Per la sicurezza dei tuoi dati, potrai accedere nella tua area riservata e gestire il consenso per la privacy o cancellare autonomamente i tuoi dati.
Ti informiamo inoltre che questo annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e che verranno contattati solo i candidati selezionati.
Certificato di agenzia per il lavoro: 13347