For our Client - international company from oil&gas sector - we are searching for PMC COMISSIONING MANAGER.
Working place: TOBOLSK
* The PMC Commissioning Manager, in coordination with the Owner Management and by means of the personnel acting under his own authority, will check taking under control the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities carried out by EPC Contractor up to the point when each system and the whole Plant is handed over to the Owner and all the EPC Contractor contractual obligations are fulfilled.
* He reports hierarchically during Engineering phase to the Owner Project Manager and during pre-commissioning and commissioning phase to the Owner Site Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities are:
* Coordinate and check commissioning strategy prepared by EPC Contractor and assure his implementation throughout the entire project life.
* For specific topic, such as planning, involving high level of expertise, the Commissioning Manager coordinate and check what is going to be prepared by EPC Construction/Commissioning Management;
* Coordinate, cooperate and check the preparation of the project deliverables, their consistency with contract requirements and their quality through a dedicated team, regardless the location and distribution of the engineering centers in charge of the development of such documents;
* Assure the compliance of the assigned budget;
* Participate to project review meetings, hazop and constructability studies and 3D model review;
* Check correct interface EPC Engineering Departments, Client and Vendors representatives in the execution of the job;
* Coordinate, cooperate and check the field activities plan, the EPC organization chart, the mobilization plan for personnel and vendors;
* Check correct definition of duties among the EPC Discipline Supervisors for supporting the Vendor field supervisor(s).
* Coordinate, cooperate and check all EPC site activities, from pre-commissioning up to the performance test, as requested in the contract;
* Check corrective actions taken by EPC Contractor in order to overcome upset and delays at site in order to fulfill the overall target of the project;
* Coordinate, cooperate and check technical training organization according to Department standards and Owner requirement;
* Coordinate, cooperate and check EPC Project HSSE Manager for the Pre-Start Up HSSE Survey;
* Assure develop and faster working relationship with EPC Company Project Management in order to enable a seamless handover.
* Coordinate, cooperate and check the Performance test either Vendor packaged units or Plant units where required;
* Verify approval of Vendor supplied items (packages) Provisional Acceptance Certificate for formal acceptance.
* Provide to the Owner Commissioning Management a periodic and final report that includes all observations related to the project concerning organization, manpower and technical aspects;
* Provide to the Owner Commissioning Management a periodic and final report concerning problems arising from the implementation of methodology and work instructions.
* Provide to the Owner Commissioning Management a periodic and final report concerning the technical problems arising in field during the execution of activities, either related to design, quality of material, Vendor packaged units, Vendor assistance and quality of construction/commissioning
- Participation in a prestigious project located in Russia
- Employment for 12 months
- Rotation 90/15 (to be negotiated)
- Attractive salary
- Provided accomodation, transport and meals during work
- Working Hours: 10h/6 days a week
According to art.6.1 and 7.2 2 RODO (GDPR) - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is "ORIENTA POLSKA" Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment (including other positions) and sharing my data with potential employers. To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.